Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Hollywood and a pg update

Hollywood is cruel, especially when you're 5. transformersmovie.com Matthew's latest obsession, Transformers, is bringing out a movie next JULY. Yes, an entire year from now. How cruel to my sweet son who's [upcoming] birthday list consists of:
17 Transformers and 1 set of Magnalogs.
Hmmm...wonder what he'll be getting this year?

In other news, I went to the hospital today and got a litre of IV fluids and some top-shelf hyperemesis medication, Zofran. I cannot begin to tell you how much better I feel than this time yesterday. Hoping against hope that it lasts, I still feel the need to say that I will probably still be sporadic in posting for a while. The kids were exceedingly sweet and my dear mother took several hours off work and watched the kids for me. One of the big downsides to being a SAHM and/or homeschooler is these things that come up - like doctor appts, etc. - where you'd really like some privacy but don't have many places to drop the kids off. So you try to rotate within your small group of people who can help but still feel like you're calling on them all the time. Mental note - find more local homeschooling friends that you can trade off with. ;) Oh yeah, and make sure they don't look like this when you mention 3 or 4 children.

In the meantime, check out my RL [real life] best friends new blog! Yes, I've converted yet one more mommy deep into the blogging world. [insert evil laugh here] Mwahaaahaaahaaaaaa She's asked that I not share her site just now but I had to announce her conversion with pride. teehee..

No comments: