Thursday, August 10, 2006

More blogs

I've added to my blog listings in my sidebar. I wanted to note them -

Essential Outlet - this is a blog of a first time mom. She's due with her first baby in about 11 weeks. She has very thoughtful blog entries and I find myself remembering all those feelings that she describes so beautifully.

The Fifth Column - this is a blog of a brother of a friend of mine. While I'm not Catholic myself, I find that reading his blog has dispelled some myths I've believed about Catholics. I admit that sometimes his entries are a bit over my head or he discusses some current affairs that I'm unfamiliar with but I enjoy the reading.

Muttering Munkins - this is a blog from a good friend of mine. She apparently likes my blogs so much that she had to start one herself (teehee). She's a brand new blogger and not sure what her blog will be about yet (I vote for her two furbabies) but she's got a great sense of humor and I'm sure that will be apparent in no time. ;)

I think that's all of the new ones. Check 'em out! :)

No comments: