Saturday, August 05, 2006

Unschooling myself

Looks like I'll be unschooling myself in the french language for a while. ;) I was happily going through the Unschooling Carnival posts and stumbled across one entry posted by Phoebe. It's hard enough to find unschoolers around here but to find them in another country (I have found anyway) to be quite rare.

And THEN, to find that her story was so simliar to mine...it's quite surreal really. Anyway, her blog is written in french but for you non-french-speaking people, you can drop it into freetranslation.com to get a fairly good translation. I took one year of French in high school but that was eeeeks - fifteen! - years ago and I'm sure I've forgot more than I learned. LOL

Mais je trouve que je me rappèle pas mal d'aussi. [But I find that I remember quite a bit too.] I look forward to reading more from Phoebe. ;)

No comments: