Saturday, August 12, 2006

Some pics of the kiddos

Check out this awesome picture I got of Matthew leaning against the Arch a few weeks ago...


Rose is becoming quite the dancer these days...


Jade is now walking...EVERYWHERE...

Oh...and...


Guess now we'll see if my mother and mother-in-law actually *do* read my blog. Yes, I'm so evil....mwahahahahahaaaaa

Time since my announcement (and still counting!) that my mother and mother-in-law still have not read my blog and don't know my news:

UPDATE: I called my mom a little while ago and got a "Congratulations, by the way!" - so it only took her 1 day, 21 hours and 38 minutes. She didn't seem upset with my timer though she was at work and probably on her best behavior...rofl. So come on, Mom - everyone's dying to know what you think. Leave a comment. ;)MIL & FIL are still on their way home from out-of-town. Won't this be a neat birthday surprise for MIL today, if she doesn't ruin it by not looking?? teehee :)

UPDATE #2: I caved and told MIL & FIL last night. They got home from their trip and were having internet problems. Of course, their son (a.k.a. my hubby), worked on it remotely for an hour or so before deciding it was unfixable remotely. lol Anyway, it might be this weekend before they're up and running again and that really *would* have been mean of me to make her wait that long. ;) So see, I have some heart (sorry, Mrs. S, to not live up to your standards...heehee). I was also tired of not posting anything else and and to spill the beans.

No comments: