Friday, September 01, 2006

I apparently spoke too soon

What a difference a day makes. Day before yesterday when I had the IV, I felt really great afterwards and was able to actually eat a meal. I went downhill all day yesterday and last night was horrible. It's not that I'm actually getting sick. And I'm getting fluids in...at least I was up until last night. But I cannot force myself to eat. I had teeny bites for dinner, 1/2 serving of cream of wheat for breakfast and a few bites of potato soup and shortbread cookies for lunch. I know, it's not nearly enough. But I have some "stores" I can get by on for a while (believe me, it's not like I don't adore food), as I usually do lose a lot of weight while pg. I don't know how I can go from feeling so much better to so utterly horrid in one day. And I'm really scared my OB will be talking about a stomach tube soon. Anyway, I'm not trying to go on and on about being pregnant but if you could send up some prayers for me, I'd really appreciate it.

No comments: