Saturday, September 16, 2006

Names

Yes, I'm already thinking about baby names. Why? Well, because this is my FOURTH time "doing" pregnancy...and I know it all already. (lol) So while I can't get totally stoked on the fact that it's totally awesome that my baby is only one inch long and busy sealing his/her eyelids this week until week 27, I CAN obsess on names.

And while we're on the subject of names, we're kinda going with a combo of our own initials and it turns out that this one, if we stick to the plan, should be a R-L. Sooo...there aren't a lot of good R names still out there. I have to say that all the normal R names are taken in the family already like Ryan (a couple times), Robert, Richard, etc. So, not wanting to duplicate those anymore, I find I'm left with these choice names. Please help me out by voting for your favorite in the right side panel. These are potential R boy names. I'll do another R girl name one soon.

[You may need to reload the page if you can't find it just below my Library Thing section on the right panel]

No comments: