Thursday, July 10, 2008

My Girly Girl

In Rose's room, you will find everything befitting a girly girl.

Tons of stuffed animals:


More stuffed animals:


Hard animals galore (how they all get along in that box, I have no idea):


Littlest Pet Shop extravaganza:


A well-used art desk:


Lots of recently weeded out books:


Books (and some music) on cds and tapes:


And two dinosaurs. Big T is her *prized* possession...that she begged and begged and begged Grammy for at Christmas. Then my girly girl actually cried when she opened him. Maybe she's a tomboy after all. Though, Big T can usually be seen wearing a pink t-shirt or a feather boa or a green glittery scarf. Don't ask me, I just work here.

3 comments:

Heather said...

LOVE teh dinosaur baby carrier.

Laurie said...

Yep, that's an official one-size-fits-all-dinosaurs baby sling (made from a girly red sleep mask, no less). I train my daughters right. I'm sure that dino is breastfeeding too. ROFL

~ April ~ EnchantedDandelions said...

Aww, the baby-carrier is adorable! I also love the leaf/fern stencils on the wall. Her room reminds me of my younger sister's room a couple years ago... lots and lots of stuffed animals and books!

Love your blog! I'll definitely be subscribing to it! :)