Thursday, December 28, 2006

Blog readers

I admit, I read quite a few blogs. And in my time online, I have tried out several different kinds of feed readers, only to be frustrated with their very complexity. I want something that is fast, easy and doesn't necessarily have all that personalization jazz that seems to hose everything up. Andrea, over at essentialoutlet.net posted recently about *free* Bloglines.com. I'm surprised I even attempted yet one more reader but this one is actually easy and fast and works great! So I'm passing it along to you.

If you don't know what a feed reader is...basically, it's a site where you keep all your favorite blogs on one page - and it tells YOU when that author has updated a new post AND displays the post for you. So no more clicking 20 different bookmarks every morning (and then some, if you haven't had your coffee yet)...just go to your one bloglines site and all your favorite blogs' new entries will be there for you to read. Try it out, I know you'll love it. :)

Oh, and in my right side-panel under my Links section, you can subscribe to my feed too. :)

No comments: