Friday, March 16, 2007

Cute-isms

I woke up very early yesterday morning for a dental appt (so Hubby could watch the kids for me and he just went into work a little later than usual). The kids were still sleeping when I left. When I got home around 9am, 6yMatthew and 4yRose were standing in the kitchen, a little shocked to see me coming in the door at that time in the morning (since I'm a late sleeper during pgcy).

Matthew looks at me questioningly and says, "Mom??" Rose looks at me for a few seconds and then says, "Moooooom!! You forgot to go to sleep!" ROFL Guess she thought I was painting the town red all night! LOL

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Teehee! Sure luv I'm eight months pg and I just thought I'd hit the town for the night!!LOL!! Oh to see things thru the eyes of a child!!

Funny girl like a MOM would FORGET to go to sleep!!ROFL!!!

Creative Life Studio said...

Very cute! If only the dentist were so fun. :)